New & Used Suzuki Dealer in Waynesville, NC
GET 10% off your next parts, gear, or accessories purchase
Waynesville Cycle Center SUZUKI DEALER LOVES THE SUZUKI WAY OF LIFE
Regardless of whether you are an experienced riding enthusiast or a beginning rider looking for a great Suzuki Dealer; we're certain you'll find something exciting and new about Waynesville Cycle Center, Western North Carolina's new and used Suzuki dealer for motorcycles and ATVs. With so many bikes and ATVs in our lineup that answer to the various desires within the Suzuki ridership, we're confident that you'll see why now, more than ever Suzuki is a Way of Life! From Cherokee to Tuckasegee, from Sylva to Burnsville, we love serving our community as a certified Suzuki Dealer.
ANYBODY CAN DRIVE.
TO RIDE, YOU NEED PASSION.
//Waynesville Cycle Center SUZUKI DEALER MODELS
Suzuki Dealer Special Offers
GET AS LOW AS 3.99% FOR 36 MONTHS QUALIFIED BUYERS*
* As low as 3.99% APR financing for 36 months on new and unregistered Qualifying Model is available through Sheffield Financial, a division of Truist Bank. Member FDIC. Program minimum amount financed is $1,500; Maximum Amount Financed $75,000. Not all buyers will qualify. Approval, and any rates and terms provided, are based on credit worthiness. Other financing offers are available. $29.52 per $1,000 financed monthly payments required over a 36-month term at a 3.99% rate. Example: On a purchase where the Amount Financed is $7,500, your Down Payment is $0 with 36 monthly payments of $222.00 each. Interest Rate is 3.99% [ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE is 3.99%]. Financing promotions void where prohibited. See your local Suzuki dealer for details. Only valid in continental United States, excluding HI. Offer effective from a participating authorized Suzuki dealer between 02/01/2023 and 03/31/2023. Offer subject to change without notice.
GET UP TO $1,500 CUSTOMER CASH
on Select 2022 or older RM-Z450 Models
*Select new and unregistered models will receive a Customer Cash amount of $250 to $2,500, depending on model. Customer Cash is non-transferable and holds no cash value in the continental United States excluding HI. Visit www.suzukicycles.com/offers to see which select models qualify for customer cash. Excludes promotional financing. Offer effective from a participating authorized Suzuki dealer between 02/01/2023 and 03/31/2023. MX-Tuner for off-road use only.
MILITARY & FIRST RESPONDERS CAN RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL $250 OFF*
THE PURCHASE OF A NEW, UNREGISTERED 2019-2023 SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE, SCOOTER OR ATV.
*Conditions apply. This offer is valid for $250 factory customer cash off a new, unregistered 2019-2023 Suzuki motorcycle, scooter, or ATV model. Discount is taken off of listed price and is contingent on model availability. Offer must be validated by participating authorized dealer at time of purchase. May be combined with other current retail incentives so long as all conditions are met. No substitutions. Offer applicable to active and retired first responder in law enforcement, fire and rescue services, or emergency medical services (First Responder) or an active or retired member of the United States Armed Forces (Military). See dealer for eligibility. Not redeemable for cash. Offers void where prohibited. Only valid in continental United States, excluding HI. See your local Suzuki dealer for complete details. Offer valid through 03/31/2023.
Purchase a new 2021-23 Suzuki QuadSport Z90 or Z50 & ride payment free for the first 180 days*
* ATVs are not toys. The QuadSport Z50 may be used by those aged 6 and older. The QuadSport Z90 ma be used by those aged 12 and older. Always supervise riders under the age of 16. Financing offer is valid on select new Suzuki QuadSport ATV models financed through Sheffield Financial, a division of Truist Bank. Member FDIC. Subject to credit approval. Not all buyers will qualify. Approval, and any rates and terms provided, are based on credit worthiness. No down payment, no interest for the first 150 days and no payments for the first 180 days. For example, a 2023 Suzuki QuadSport Z90 with an MSPR of $3,199, no down payment and amount financed of $3,199, 36 months repayment term, and 5.99% interest rate result in monthly payments of $97.31. Minimum amount financed is $1,500; Maximum amount financed is $50,000. Not valid in conjunction with other offers. Other terms, conditions, and limitations may apply. Other financing offers are available. Only valid in continental United States, excluding HI. Offer effective from a participating authorized Suzuki dealer between 02/01/2023 and 03/31/2023. Offer subject to change without notice.
See Dealer for Details
RM ARMY EDITION
Purchase a new 2023 RM-Z450/RM-Z250 and receive a free RM Army Edition Kit
- Yoshimura RS-12 Stainless Steel Full Exhaust w/ Aluminum Muffler
- Throttle Syndicate RM Army Edition Graphics Kit
* A purchase of a new 2023 RM-Z450 model (MSRP: $8,999) or 2023 RM-Z250 model (MSRP: $7,899) in the continental United States (excluding HI) will include a Yoshimura RS-12 Stainless Full Exhaust w/ Aluminum Muffler (ARV: $779.00) and Throttle Syndicate RM Army Edition Graphics Kit (ARV: $149.99). RM Army Edition Kit for off-road use only. May be combined with other current retail incentives so long as all conditions are met. Installation not included. See your local Suzuki dealer for details. Offer effective from a participating authorized Suzuki dealer between 02/01/2023 and 03/31/2023.
//Waynesville Cycle Center SUZUKI DEALER CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
// WAYNESVILLE CYCLE CENTER INVENTORY LISTINGS
10% Off Offer must be submitted prior to the service appointment. One per household and immediate family* per 365 days. * The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extensions, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Waynesville Cycle Center reserves the right to refuse this offer for anyone violating these terms.
The QuadSport® Z90 may be used only by those aged 12 and older. Always supervise riders under the age of 16. All other Suzuki ATVs may be used only by those aged 16 and older. On any ATV, avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Avoid excessive speeds. Never carry passengers or engage in stunt riding. Serious injury or death can result from the improper uses of the ATV. Even though your child may be the right age, you must ensure that he or she has the size, strength, skills, and judgment to operate the ATV safely. Along with concerned conservationists everywhere, Suzuki urges you to Tread Lightly!® on public and private land. Preserve your future riding opportunities by showing respect for the environment, local laws and the rights of others when you ride.